Just when you think you have all the information, someone informs you that you aren't quite there!
My blog about insurance on January 18 had some bad intel. Sorry about that.
In it, I mentioned that there may be a $1,000 deductible on General Liability with regard to damage to the facility. The good news is that I was mis-informed and there is NO DEDUCTIBLE. I went ahead and updated this in the post.
There is a component of the GL policy that has a $1,000 deductible, but that is with regard to personal property. For instance, if the flat-tow bringing you in flips your car over. Ouch! Believe it or not, it's happened before (which reminds me, don't let a flat tow hook something around your roll hoop that you can't release yourself!). What is not covered in the personal property section is if you wreck your car. This is only for something that is essentially negligence on the part of someone involved with the operations of the event. It's for that extreme circumstance that is rare, but does happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment